Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- March Madness: Duke #1 Overall Seed For NCAA Tournament
- Tax Season: How To Make The Most Of Earned Income Tax Credits
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- This Is What Men Text Each Other
- Weekend Box Office- March 17, 2019
- Top 10 Adult R and B Songs – March 17, 2019
- Why Mariah Carey’s “A No No” Remix Is a Big No No
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt
- Report: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris In Hospital After Suicide Attempt [UPDATE]
- What’s Up in and Around Your City