Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty to the 16-count indictment against him Thursday in a Chicago courtroom, according to TMZ.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts of lying to authorities about being the victim of a brutal racist and homophobic beating by two masked men in downtown Chicago back in January.
His next court date is scheduled for April 17 but according to TMZ, he will be allowed to travel to L.A. and NY for meetings with his lawyers.
- March Madness: Duke #1 Overall Seed For NCAA Tournament
- Tax Season: How To Make The Most Of Earned Income Tax Credits
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- This Is What Men Text Each Other
- Weekend Box Office- March 17, 2019
- Top 10 Adult R and B Songs – March 17, 2019
- Why Mariah Carey’s “A No No” Remix Is a Big No No
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt
- Report: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris In Hospital After Suicide Attempt [UPDATE]
- What’s Up in and Around Your City