The temps are definitely not up as it is supposed be cold but dry today according to WTHR.com. Tis the season…to be chilly I guess because we stay in the 30’s all week-long. Bundle up and get the family out and about this weekend with plenty of things to do like stopping by the Circle of Lights on Monument Circle or go ice-skating at Carmel Christkindlmarkt at The Center for the Performing Arts in Carmel. Check out more events below.
- Be a part of IIBADA DANCE CO COMMUNITY DAY HOLIDAY party at Broadway UMC from 12-4pm. Enjoy games, give-aways, food, dancing and more. Plus bring by a toy to help local donations. Get more information at iibadadance.org
- Have PANCAKES WITH SANTA at They Sycamore at Mallow Run Winery. A brunch buffet with a pancake bar, crafts, music and of course SANTA until 2pm. Details available at mallowrun.com
- Check out City Markets largest fundraiser called 12 CHEFS OF CHRISTMAS at the Indianapolis City Market this afternoon starting at 2pm. 12 chefs team up w/ 12 local breweries for food, beer, live music and more. Get your tickets at 12chefs2018.com
- YELPS TOTALLY BAZAAR 2018 is at Central Library today from 6:30p- 11pm. It’s a pop up shop with over 100 business w/food, drinks, music, gifts, SANTA and more. RSVP is required, so go to bit.ly/AITotallyBazaar to reserve your spot.
- Your INDIANA PACERS are at it again tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, battling the Sacramento Kings. Tickets are still available and may be purchased at pacers.com
To find out more of what’s up in and around your city, go to AroundIndy.com. Download 106.7WTLC’s free app & take us everywhere this weekend so you don’t miss your chance to a family 4 pack of tickets to visit with Black Santa, Dec. 15th at Crispus Attucks HS.