The summer temps will remain for the last weekend of summer. What a way to go out with temps near 90!! There’s plenty of things to do in and around your city as The Lion King is in town at the Old National Centre, The 20th ANNUAL INDY JAZZ FEST is also here at various locations through-out the city. To find out what else is up in and around your city, check out some of the events below.
- It’s the last day for the 23rd ANNUAL INDY IRISH FEST at Military Park until 5pm. Come out and experience the demo’s, kids area, music and the great food. For details go to indyirishfest.com
- Speaking of festivals, it’s also the last day for the FALL PARISH FEST at St. Lawrence Parish off of East 46th St. Enjoy the midway rides, games, food, & blood drive until 6pm. Details available at archindy.org/criterion/local/festivals.html
- Who’s side are you on? Find out more about the triangle at LOVE KNOTS the stage play with Lil G, Gary Jenkins, from the group Silk & Indy’s own Alaina Renae at the Indianapolis Athenaeum. There are several shows today so get your tickets at ipacindy.tix.com
- RILEY CHILDREN’S HEALTH & SPORTS LEGENDS EXPERIENCE is still FREE for kids today. Be a part of the experience and get details at childrensmuseum.org
- Enjoy the Iibada Dance Co as they take you on a journey with WONDER WORLD, THE CIRCUS WE LIVE IN at Marian University. Tickets available at iibada.yapsody.com
- The ANNUAL VETERANS COMMUNITY PICNIC is today at AMVETS Post #99 off of Lafayette Road. Plus there are new additions to the picnic such as the FREE health & wellness community fair, the community kid’s zone, music, haircuts and more. Details are available on their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amvets-Post-99/895994960467950
To find out more of what’s up in and around your city go to AroundIndy.com. Listen all weekend long to get your tickets to the Circle City Classic Cabaret with The O’Jays, Tamia and Tony, Toni, Tone, Friday Sept. 21st. Tickets are on sale and may be purchased at all ticketmaster outlets and circlecityclassic.com