Carver County, Minnesota Attorney Mark Metz said Prince died from an overdose of the powerful drug Fentanyl, when he thought he was taking the lesser drug Vicodin. Metz said Prince was taking a counterfeit drug without his knowing, but police cannot determine where the Vicodin laced with Fentanyl came from. He said Prince suffered from pain for several years but had no known prescription for either drug. Metz did say a Minnesota doctor is agreeing to pay 30-thousand dollars to settle a federal civil claim that he illegally prescribed an opioid for Prince a week before the pop star died. The Feds say Dr. Michael Todd Schulenberg violated the Controlled Substances Act when he wrote a prescription in someone else’s name when it was actually for Prince.