It’s not as sunny as it was yesterday, but today is no less beautiful. Temps should be in the mid 40’s and the clouds will remain according to TheIndyChannel, but that shouldn’t stop you and your family from enjoying the events happening in and around your city. Check out some of them below.
- The 60TH ANNUAL INDIANA FLOWER & PATIO SHOW is at the State Fairgrounds. Spring is around the corner, get idea’s and tips for your garden and you could also get expertise advise from HGTV experts. Save $2 when buy tickets online, go to indianaflowerandpatioshow.com/
- Take a ride on the CHOCOLATE SLIDE at the Children’s Museum. The kiddo’s can zoom down a slide shaped like a chocolate river. For more information on exhibits click on childrensmuseum.org
- The weekends are always special at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson county. Check out the WINTER WARM-UP held each Sat. & Sun. in March starting at 12noon. Listen to live music, enjoy fantastic food and of course…WINE. Find out more at mallowrun.com
- PUBLIC ICE SKATING continues at the State Fairgrounds in 2 hour sessions. Find out when the next session is at indyfueltank.com/popweaveryouthpavilion
- Spend ad evening with the INDIANAPOLIS BALLET as they present NEW WORKS SHOWCASE at IndyFringe Theatre. More information is available at indyballet.org
To find out about even more events happening in and around your city head over to AroundIndy.com. All weekend long we’re playing some of the biggest hits from the 90’s Diva’s Group like, TLC, Xscape, Jade, Destiny’s Child and more. Let us know who your favorites on by calling 317.239.1067 or hit us up on social media @106.7WTLC