The sun is shining so bright, it’s hard to try to sleep in. It may not be spring yet, but we do have to spring ahead in time this weekend as time changes this Sunday at 2am. Remember to set your clocks before you go to bed tonight. Let’s not think about sleeping now because there are too many things for you and your family to do this weekend. Check out some of the events listed below.
- Visit the Indiana History Center to see INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: THE EXHIBIT now until Jan. 2019. Have fun and see the Colts in action with digital interactive activities, interviews and much more. Click on indianahistory.org/events/indianapolis-colts-the-exhibit/ for more details.
- The 60TH ANNUAL INDIANA FLOWER AND PATIO SHOW is here at the State Fairgrounds. Guest speakers from TLC’s Trading Spaces and HGTV. Plus you can save $2 when you buy online. Visit indianaflowerandpatioshow.com/ to get your tickets online.
- It’s all about the Big Green Egg…101 with SULLY’S GRILL COOKING CLASS at Sullivan Hardware. I hear there may be something for you to taste after the class. To find out the ticket prices go to sullivanhardware.com/grills/sullys-grill/
- Listen to live music, enjoy great food and wine at the WINTER WARM-UP WEEKEND at Mallow Run Winery. Every Saturday & Sunday until the end of March from 12p-6pm head over to Johnson County and just relax. To find out whose playing today go to mallowrun.com
- You’ve seen her on The Real, Chelsea Handler Lately, Ellen and more and now she’s here in Indy…LONI LOVE is live at Morty’s Comedy Joint this weekend. Tickets are going fast, but you can get details on our website or mortyscomedy.com
There’s more fun to be had with Cinderella at Beef & Boards, Jazz Girls Day at the Jazz Kitchen and you can get those details at AroundIndy.com. Listen all weekend for your favorite 90’s Diva Groups like Destiny’s Child, En Vogue, TLC and more, plus let us know your favorites at @106.7WTLC