- The 64th ANNUAL BOAT, SPORT & TRAVEL SHOW is in town at the State Fairgrounds. From seminars to dog tricks and so much more going on now until Sunday. Kids 6 & under are free. Get more information at indianapolisboatsportandtravelshow.com
- Ready to get some relaxation on? Be a part of the URBAN RETREAT: CLEAR SKY MIND this weekend in Indianapolis. You’ll be guided through peaceful mediation sessions to help clear your mind. Details available at meditation-indianapolis.org/urban-retreat-clear-sky-mind/
- It’s the last weekend of INDY TACO WEEK at participating restaurants. Patrons can get half priced tacos to benefit Second Helpings. To find the participating restaurants, go to indytacoweek.com
- No coupons necessary to be a part of SAVOR DOWNTOWN INDY. This is where you can get lunch and/or dinner specials at over 20 participating restaurants now through March 4th. For a list of restaurants go to savordowntownindy.com and then ask the server for the SAVOR DOWNTOWN menu.
- You can sit back and enjoy live music, soup and wine every Saturday & Sunday for the WINTER WARM-UP WEEKEND at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. It all kicks off at 12 noon and last every weekend until March. To find out whose playing this weekend head over to mallowrun.com
- Wednesday-Saturday you can be a part of RISE the 2018 ART & SOUL CELEBRATION at the Indianapolis Artsgarden. Today, the Asante Children’s Theatre is live starting at 12:15pm. The admission is FREE for you to check out this children’s production. Full details available at indyarts.org/artsgarden/artsgarden-events
There are plenty of other things going on in and around your city today and can find more at AroundIndy.com. All weekend WTLC has your chance to win tickets to our 90’s Block Party, March 31st at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. 112, Guy w/Teddy Riley, Ginuwine and more will be in the house…and you could be too, FREE.