1. Bake him a cake
- Baking is fun, and if he’s any kind of decent, he’ll love your cake.
2. Really, any form of food will do
- Be it cake or pizza, making him any kind of food is a sign enough of your affection.
3. Write him a song
- Not all of us are musically talented, but if you are, writing him a song (and playing it for him) will show him just how much you love and care for him.
4. Give him something that means a lot to him
- Depending on how long you’ve been together, you know a lot about each other. By giving him something that means a lot to him, it will show him that you not only remembered something he loves, but you care enough to get it for him.
5. Make him a playlist of songs he’ll love
- Everyone loves music, but everyone has different tastes. Create a playlist for him with some of his favorite songs and some of your favorites that you think he’ll love. Music can say the words that we can’t.
6. Take him somewhere he loves
- He’ll take notice when you take him somewhere he loves. His favorite place will only be better with you there with him.
7. Tell him about your dreams and listen to his
- Everyone has a dream. Tell him all about yours and he’ll tell you all about his. Exchanging such personal information shows you trust him and care for him.
8. Surprise him with a bit of friendly competition
- A little bit of friendly competition, like a surprise Nerf gun war, will bring a smile to his face and show just how much you care for the fun, little things in life.
9. Write him a poem
- If you’re better with the written word, write him a poem from the heart. You’ll be able to express your feelings in a much better, more romantic way.
10. Take him to a concert
- If you’re lucky, nab tickets for his favorite band and surprise him. He’ll love you a lot for it and will recognize it as a sign that you care.
11. Watch his favorite movie with him
Also On 106.7 WTLC: