After a three-week trial, the brother of rapper Nicki Minaj has been convicted after being charged with repeatedly raping an 11-year-old girl at his Long Island home.
According to TMZ:
The verdict for Jelani Maraj came in Thursday in Long Island, where he was found guilty of predatory sexual assault against a child and endangering the welfare of a child.
He faces 25 years to life in prison. He’ll be sentenced on December 14. Nassau County D.A. Madeline Singas tells TMZ … “We hope that today’s verdict will help the family in the healing process.”
Neither Maraj nor his rapper sister testified, despite earlier reports that she would.
Maraj’s lawyer reportedly says he will appeal.
SOURCE: TMZ | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
Nicki Minaj at #BirthdayBashATL2017
1. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20171 of 14
2. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20172 of 14
3. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20173 of 14
4. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20174 of 14
5. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20175 of 14
6. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20176 of 14
7. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20177 of 14
8. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20178 of 14
9. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20179 of 14
10. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201710 of 14
11. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201711 of 14
12. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201712 of 14
13. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201713 of 14
14. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201714 of 14
REPORT: Nicki Minaj’s Brother Found Guilty In Child Rape Trial was originally published on indyhiphop.com