It’s Sunday Funday!! Okay, I don’t know about that, but it sounds good. Plus, why not? The rain is due to come later today, so get out now and enjoy this beautiful weather in and around our beautiful city. Check out some of the events going on today below:
- Fall Harvest Festival at Waterman’s Family Farm is back with hayrides to the pumpkin patch, pumpkin-eating dinosaur, pony rides, mazes, food and music on the weekends. Going on now until Oct. 31st and family prices are available at watermansfamilyfarm.com/
- On the other side of town, visit StonyCreek Farms in Hamilton County for their 45th Annual Pumpkin Festival. Experience the hayrides, good food, rubber ducky races, zipline, haunted house, pumpkin train, farm animals, and more now until Oct. 31st. Get more information online at stonycreekfarm.net including when admission is FREE.
- Give your dog a voice as part of the Hendricks County Human Microchip Clinic holds a discount on microchips. October is Adopt-A-Shelter Dog month so come on out for the low price of $10 for microchips. Details available at Give your dog a voice www.facebook.com
- Your Indianapolis Colts battle against the Jacksonville Jaguar’s today at Lucas Oil stadium. Kick off is at 1pm and the roof will be open. Get more information about tickets at Colts.com
- Alton Brown is live at Purdue University with his Eat your Science tour. Come out and enjoy one of the greatest from Food Network. Ticket information available at purdue.edu/convocations/events/
- Last day to see the Iibada Dance Company perform for Dance Is One Language at Marian University Theatre. The show starts at 4pm and tickets are still available at http://iibada.yapsody.com
Find out more events happening today online at AroundIndy.com