The weather is rough in Texas, but here in Indy…sunny sky’s and temps in the 80’s. A perfect time to get the family out of the house to visit things happening in and around your city. From festivals to Motorcycles on Meridian, there’s something for every member of the family to do this weekend. Check out some of the events below.
- The 9th Indy EggFest is going on now at Sullivan Hardware & Garden. Over 75 booths are set up with Big Green Egg enthusiasts with classes, music, beer and so much more. Find out more online at indyeggfest.com/
- Be a part of the 32nd Annual Old Bethel Summer Faire in Indy until 8pm. Enjoy the fish free, BBQ, games, live music and more off of E 21st St. Get details online at oldbethel.org/
- The 44th Annual GreekFest is back at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in Carmel starting at 11am-12mid. The admission is free for you to enjoy the parties, music, great food, tons of fun and more. To be a part of the action visit indygreekfest.org/ for more information.
- At 12noon the Family Fun Fest kicks off at Heather Hills Baptist Church and last until 4pm. The kids would love the games, prizes, high stunt jumps, and of course food. To get in on the fun, go to heatherhills.org/ for details.
- It’s that time again to pack the picnic, bring the chairs and get to Groovin in the Garden at Easley Winery off of College Ave. Live music all afternoon. To find out whose performing go to easleywinery.com/
- Another Festival to celebrate the Many Cultures-One Community starts at 2pm and last until 10pm at St. Monica Parish off of Michigan Rd. today. International food, games, wine and so much more. Go to archindy.org/criterion/local/festivals.html for more details.
- Devour Indy is in town until Sept. 3rd at many restaurants throughout the city. For a list of the restaurants head over to devourindy.com/.
- The Chreece Hip Hop festival is in town today with over 50+ musicians, producers and more in the Fountain Square District starting at 4pm. Find out more at BoomIndy.com
- Get ready to see tons of bikes out Downtown as part of Motorcycle’s on Meridian starting at 4pm-12mid. See the lights, hear the engine and have a great time.
For more going on today around your city, go to AroundIndy.com