What a beautiful weekend so far filled with tons of events and a lot of them are absolutely FREE…one of my favorite 4-letter words. Bring the family and/or friends out to some of the events listed below.
- Think you’re still a great tree climber? Be a part of the JAMBO Tree Climbing Competition at Holliday Park going on now until 5pm. Experience the world’s largest tree climbing competition with games, raffles and more. Visit treestuff.com/jambo for more information.
- The 47th Annual IBE Summer Celebration is still going strong at the Indiana Convention Center today. Admission is absolutely free for everyone for the 1st time in 47 years all weekend long. Bring the entire family out to visit more than 300 vendors, IBE Minority Health Fair, Midwest Invitational Boxing Showcase, Crispus Attucks Museum, Tech Zone and more…FREE. Plus end the celebration with IBE’s Gospel Showcase featuring Earnest Pugh, Eastern Star Choir, New Life Worship Center Choir and special tribute to Dr. Leonard Scott from 3p-6p. For full details of what’s going on as a part of the celebration; go to indianablackexpo.com/
- How about a little wine with your Pilates? That sounds like a fantastic idea and it can be done today at Daniel’s Vineyard in Hancock County. Pilates start at 12:30pm followed by a celebration of the workout with wine. Get details online at danielsvineyard.com/
- Your Indianapolis Indians have a ball game today at Victory Field as the battle the Louisville Bats at 1:35pm. A great day to bring out the blankets and have a fun under the sun at Victory Field. For ticket information check out indyindians.com/
- Be a part of the 2017 Picnic Concert Series at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. Have a laid back Sunday afternoon filled with food, live music and wine starting at 2pm every Sunday. To find out whose performing today go to mallowrun.com/
- It’s a summer jam at Klipsch Music Center at 7:30pm tonight with Salt-N-Pepa, Sisqo and many more. For ticket information visit bit.ly/ArInKlipsch
There’s plenty more to do here in Indy and around our city; visit AroundIndy.com for more events.