Are you itching to get out of the house because of the warm weather? Great…check out what’s going on in and around indy for you and the family today.
- The BBQ Maestro is in town with BBQ Boot Camp. Learn techniques about the smoking process, what to avoid and much more from 8 time BBQ champion, Chris Marks. Go to BBQindy.com to learn more and to register.
- Trying to get a little creative this easter? Head over to Eclective for “Some bunny loves you” and much more. You can make and then take your Easter crafts, learn how to prep your basket, pics with the Easter Bunny and more from 12p-5p today. More information is available at shopeclective.
- The Indianapolis Zoo is busy with Power Recycling Weekend, where you can drop off electronics, phone books, and paper ready for shredding. This is a FREE event today from 9a-3pm plus you can get $2 off zoo admission. More information is available at www.indianapoliszoo.com
- Remember good ol food fights? Well, Westminster Neighborhood Services is having an old fashion food fight with Students VS Teachers to compete for title of Master Chef in a “Chopped” style competition today from 5p-7p. Get ticket information at westmin.org/
- Your Indianapolis Indians are playing today at Victory Field against the Toledo Mud Hens at 1:35pm. Get there early because kids under 14 eat free w/ a voucher that can be picked up at the game and is included w/admission. Tickets available at milb.com
- Meet at Central Library downtown at 2pm for storytelling events FEE. Today, hear how “Grownups are Strange” and learn more about free events being held at Central Library by visiting storytellingarts.org/
Find out more of what’s happening in and around your city at AroundIndy.com
Also On 106.7 WTLC: