The drama continues to follow gospel singer Israel Houghton and his relationship with fiance Adrienne Bailon.
Over the weekend rumors swirled that Houghton allegedly fathered two love children (he has four from his marriage) and now the Texas State Attorney General issuing the gospel singer for back and current child support.
Houghton has admitted to being the father of one of the two rumored children Kingston, but the courts are still waiting to determine whether he’s the father of the youngest.
The Attorney General is reportedly asking Houghton to provide tax returns, checking and savings account statements, 401k information, proof of health insurance, and income history in order to determine child support payments.
No Biggie: Celeb Women with Children by Different Dads
1. Draya has two sons by two different men.1 of 15
2. Kimora Lee Simmons has four kids by three different men.2 of 15
3. The eclectic Erykah Badu has three children by three different men.3 of 15
4. Actress Kate Winslet has three kids by three different men.4 of 15
5. The gorgeous Claudette Ortiz has three children by two different men.5 of 15
6. Mel B has three children by three different men including her current husband Stephen Belafonte.6 of 15
7. Melanie Griffith has three children by three different men including her current husband Antonio Banderas.7 of 15
8. Halle Berry has two kids by two different men including her current husband Olivier Martinez.8 of 15
9. Lauryn Hill has 6 kids with her ex-husband and one with an unknown man.9 of 15
10. Fantasia has two kids by two different men.10 of 15
11. Faith Evans has 4 children by three men.11 of 15
12. Reese Witherspoon has three kids by two different men.12 of 15
13. Tameka "Tiny" Cottle has three kids by two different men including her husband T.i.13 of 15
14. Kate Hudson has two kids by two different men.14 of 15
15. Kim Porter has three kids with Diddy and one son with Al B. Sure who Diddy has taken in as his own.15 of 15
(Photo Source: Instagram)
Israel Houghton Reportedly Had Two Kids Outside His Marriage was originally published on blackamericaweb.com