We will have to wait and see, but the media mogul just endorsed the former secretary of state for the Oval Office, Huffington Post reports.
“I really believe that is going to happen,” the talk show icon told Entertainment Tonight on Wednesday. “I’m with her.”
Oprah praised the spirit of the moment that calls for a female president.
“Regardless of your politics, it’s a seminal moment for women. What this says is, there is no ceiling, that ceiling just went boom! It says anything is possible when you can be leader of the free world,” she added.
As of right now, Bernie Sanders has yet to concede the race to the former first lady, so an Oprah nod definitely means a lot to Hillary’s camp.
Oprah seems pretty confident about HIllary’s victory over Donald Trump – and we hope she’s right.
SOURCE: Entertainment Tonight, The Huffington Post | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
He’s With Her: President Barack Obama Endorses Hillary Clinton For President
Oprah To Johnson C. Smith Graduates: ‘Every Fall Does Not Mean Failure’
Evening Minute: Michelle Obama Says Daughters Are Her ‘Proudest Achievement’ As First Lady
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
13 photos Launch gallery
1. The classic ’70s layered look.
1 of 13
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.
2 of 13
3. ’80s kween tresses.
3 of 13
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.
4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.
5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.
6 of 13
7. Layered and luminous.
7 of 13
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.
8 of 13
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.
9 of 13
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.
10 of 13
11. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.
11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.
12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.
13 of 13