It’s no wonder why, either. Mars had the highest-watched halftime show ratings in history when he performed back in 2014, until Katy Perry beat him in viewership last year. Considering he had a huge hit with Mark Ronson‘s “Uptown Funk,” a song that even senior citizens loved, he’s widely marketable and admired.
No word on whether or not he’ll accept the offer. Next year’s Super Bowl will take place February 7, 2016 in Santa Clara, Calif.
Watch Bruno do his thing at the 2014 Super Bowl below.
Who would you want to see perform on the half time stage?
10 Bootyful Moments Of Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance
1. Beyonce at the Super Bowl1 of 10
2. Beyonce at the Super Bowl2 of 10
3. Beyonce at the Super Bowl3 of 10
4. Beyonce at the Super Bowl4 of 10
5. Beyonce at the Super Bowl5 of 10
6. Beyonce at the Super Bowl6 of 10
7. Beyonce at the Super Bowl7 of 10
8. Beyonce at the Super Bowl8 of 10
9. Beyonce at the Super Bowl9 of 10
10. Beyonce at the Super Bowl10 of 10
READ MORE ON THE URBAN DAILY
NFL Wants Bruno Mars To Make Magic Again At Next Year’s Super Bowl was originally published on theurbandaily.com