M.A.C cosmetics new collaboration with Nasty Gal’s Sophia Amoruso is just another reason to stalk their site for new lipsticks. The announcement flooded my Instagram feed late last night and all the beauty junkies are now plotting on how we’re getting our hands on these new fabulous colors.
The line will include the three lipsticks shown below—a crimson, a oxblood, and a deep purple—as well as a bright-red nail polish (read: everything you will need to look insanely gorgeous this winter). The lipsticks will retail for $16, and the nail polish will be $12.
“M.A.C. and Nasty Gal are both young, colorful brands that complement one another,” Amoruso told WWD. “It was a fun and effortless collaboration to create.”
The four-piece collection will be available December 4, just in time for holiday shopping (let me know if you need my address to send me presents). This line is destined to sell out so be prepared!
10 Beauty Products That Literally Have Us Blushing
1. 10 Beauty Products That Literally Have Us Blushing1 of 11
2. NARS Blush2 of 11
3. NARS Blush3 of 11
4. BOBBI BROWN Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks4 of 11
5. Black Opal Baked Blush Powder5 of 11
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush6 of 11
7. HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush7 of 11
8. TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush8 of 11
9. BECCA Mineral Blush9 of 11
10. MILANI Rose Powde Blush10 of 11
11. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush11 of 11
BEAUTY BUZZ: M.A.C. Announces Collab With Nasty Gal’s Sophia Amoruso was originally published on hellobeautiful.com