Ledisi has had an epic year.
Her album The Truth has shown us a different side of the singer in many ways. She’s been at the top of the charts with “I Blame You” and now “Like This.” We have the exclusive premiere of the “Like This” music video where she sings about the ups and downs of love, and how eventually you have to face “the truth” and be honest with where you are in the relationship. Watch it below!
You’ve seen her take over the airwaves on the Late Show with David Letterman, BET’s Black Girls Rock, and The Queen Latifah Show. Now watch Ledisi on “The Talk” on CBS Wednesday, September 17 as she performs with the legendary Smokey Robinson. Check your local listings.
Celebs Who Rock or Rocked Dreadlocks
1. Lauryn HillSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 1 of 12
2. GoapeleSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 2 of 12
3. Lisa BonetSource:Glenn Harris / Photorazzi 3 of 12
4. Stevie WonderSource:Guillermo Proano / PR Photos 4 of 12
5. 2 Chainz still rocks dreadlocks!Source:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 5 of 12
6. WaleSource:Laurence Agron / PR Photos 6 of 12
7. T-PainSource:AP Photo/Branden Camp 7 of 12
8. Malcolm-Jamal WarnerSource:Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP 8 of 12
9. NBA player Chris Bosh used to rock dreadlocks.Source:AP Photo/Darren Abate 9 of 12
10. AJ CallowaySource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 10 of 12
11. Kim FieldsSource:Utho "denny" Coxall / PR Photos 11 of 12
12. Lenny KravitzSource:Wild1 / PR Photos 12 of 12
(Photo: Courtesy of Verge)