1. In Exodus, the blood of the Passover lamb was painted on the door frames, causing the plague of the firstborn to pass over their houses sparing the firstborn sons from death. The Last Supper is significant because Jesus showed his disciples he was about to become the Passover Lamb of God. Remember that you have been ransomed
2. The bread and wine consumed during the last supper has remained a constant in the Christian community. The constant presence of Jesus is in your life everyday.
3. Jesus’ words during the last supper help us cope with suffering and remind us that God will always be on our side, no matter how tough the times may be
4. Judas was commanded to go and take care of his job. Jesus sent him out to take care of what he was set to do. Even in dark moments God’s mercy is present.
5. Jesus showed the ultimate gesture of love and hospitality by cleaning the Apostle’s feet. Show hospitality and kindness to those around you no mater what.
6. Jesus shared a meal with his friends and spoke of his love. Meet around a tale and share a meal with someone. It’s in the moments of breaking bread that we become, evolve and learn.
7. Jesus commands them to do as he does. Understand that everyone has a role in life. Stop standing on the sidelines of life.
8. Jesus prayed over their meal and he prayed in the Garden. Set aside time to pray.
- DeVon Franklin’s Meditation For Holy Week And Heaven Is Real [VIDEO]
- Sarah Jakes, Daughter of TD Jakes Addresses Pregnancy And Failed Marriage In New Book
Lessons From 'The Preachers Of L.A.'
1. The Preachers Of L.A.1 of 25
2. Bishop McClendon and MInister Haddon2 of 25
3. Minister Deitrick Haddon3 of 25
4. Bishop McClendon4 of 25
5. Minister Haddon5 of 25
6. Bishop Jones6 of 25
7. Bishop Gibson7 of 25
8. Pastor Chaney8 of 25
9. Pator Haizlip9 of 25
10. Minister Haddon10 of 25
11. Pastor Haizlip11 of 25
12. Pastor Haizlip and First Lady Christy Haizlip12 of 25
13. Pastor Chaney Jr. and First Lady Myesha Chaney13 of 25
14. MInister Haddond and First Lady Dominique14 of 25
15. BIshop Gibson15 of 25
16. Bishop Gibson and First Lady Lavette Gibson16 of 25
17. Bishop Jones and Loretta17 of 25
18. Bishop McClendon And Family18 of 25
19. Bishop Jones and Loretta Talk19 of 25
20. First Lady Myesha Chaney20 of 25
21. Dominique Haddon21 of 25
22. Minister Haizlip and Minister Haddon22 of 25
23. Minister Haizlip and First Lady Christy23 of 25
24. Bishop Gibson and First Lady Lavette24 of 25
25. Bishop Gibson25 of 25
8 Interesting Things To Know About Holy Thursday To Use Everyday was originally published on elev8.com