The retail chain plans to issue replacement cards to those affected by the glitch.
(CNN) – Target has run into another holiday shopping glitch.
The retailer confirmed on Tuesday that some customers are having problems using their Target gift cards at the cash register.
A spokeswoman said that “some target gift cards were not fully activated and apologize for the inconvenience.”
Article and Picture Courtesy of CNN and WOIO 19 Action News
Sam Sylk Welcomes The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAK [LISTEN]
1. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 1 of 5
2. Jasmine SandersSource: 2 of 5
3. Steve WilsonSource: 3 of 5
4. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 4 of 5
5. The D.L. Hughley Show on WZAKSource: 5 of 5
Target Runs Into Another Holiday Shopping Issue, This Time with Gift Cards was originally published on wzakcleveland.com