Last week, singer and stylelista Solange Knowles rocked out at Ottawa’s RBC Royal Bank Bluefest in a colorful striped crop top and basket woven skirt combo. And I absolutely love it! The fit is perfection and the silhouette makes for such a fun stage ensemble. Tens across the board.
So, how can you rock this look in the real world? I’ve got you covered!
I’m a strong supporter of the crop top ‘n skirt trend because it’s sexy, fun and looks great on everyone! If you haven’t tried this (or if you’re a fellow fan) check out these 3 fab printed crop top looks I’ve come up with. For these outfits I went with a pencil skirt, which is more wearable than Solo’s flared version. So let’s get a-croppin’! Which ones of these looks would you try? Warning: they’re all pretty amazing!
Look #1: Damned Deluxe crop top, Reiss skirt
The pale pink skirt is a perfect compliment for this crop top. Nude heels and a clutch take it to the next level.
Look #2: Jane Norman crop top, Burberry skirt
Mix florals with fatigues. The result is oh-so chic!
Look #3: Sunny and 74 crop top, Zara skirt
The peach hue from the heels is in perfect sync to the printed crop and lipstick red skirt.
So, ladies, which is your fave? Feel free to rock these for day or night, whatever your mood calls for!
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
MORE ON STYLE AND BEAUTY
WARDROBE WARS: Michelle Williams vs Letoya Luckett
1. WARDROBE WARS: Michelle Williams vs Letoya LuckettSource: 1 of 21
2. Michelle WilliamsSource: 2 of 21
3. Letoya LuckettSource: 3 of 21
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 21
5. Letoya LuckettSource: 5 of 21
6. Michelle WilliamsSource: 6 of 21
7. Letoya LuckettSource: 7 of 21
8. Michelle WilliamsSource: 8 of 21
9. Letoya LuckettSource: 9 of 21
10. Michelle WilliamsSource: 10 of 21
11. Letoya LuckettSource: 11 of 21
12. Michelle WilliamsSource: 12 of 21
13. Letoya LuckettSource: 13 of 21
14. Michelle WilliamsSource: 14 of 21
15. Letoya LuckettSource: 15 of 21
16. Michelle WilliamsSource: 16 of 21
17. Letoya LuckettSource: 17 of 21
18. Michelle WilliamsSource: 18 of 21
19. Letoya LuckettSource: 19 of 21
20. Michelle WilliamsSource: 20 of 21
21. Letoya LuckettSource: 21 of 21
GET THE LOOK: Solange’s Colorful Crop Top And Skirt Combo was originally published on hellobeautiful.com