On what planet did I think I could get away with getting as little as 4 hours of sleep each night, and come away looking fabulous and free of puffy eyes and dark under eye circles?
Since fatigue doesn’t really fit into my skin care regimen, I decided to take matters into my own hands and gave my under eye issues the middle finger a-la Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles ($14.99, freemanbeauty.com) and IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer ($24, itcosmetics.com) which, by the way I’m on my third tube.
As a preemptive strike against any future signs of aging showing up like wrinkling under my eyes, I quickly put an “ain’t-gonna-happen-to-me” plan together which involved:
1. Stretch my hours of sleep to six hours – up from four.
2. Fill up on water which keeps my skin hydrated.
3. Use Vita-K twice a day for 4-6 weeks.
Because the first ingredient in Vita-K is water, but is also made with Vitamin K and anti-aging peptides, the formulation gets absorbed rather quickly, while other products in this category may contain grape seed oil, making them more emollient. The latter is my preference, but who knows, I’m a girl and could change my mind tomorrow.
Aside from what Vita-K feels like, I’m really jazzed about the multiple under eye issues it treats besides dark circles. It also targets other tell-tale signs associated with aging like virtually injecting water into dry skin, firms loose skin, smoothes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, corrects uneven skin tone and improves the skin’s texture around the eye.
If your night owl adventures have you looking a little tuckered in the eye area, I suggest you take a look-see at Vita-K.
I’m now in my 4th week of treatment and feel great about my prognosis…death to my dark circles!
Are you a product junkie like me? Check out Black Opal’s new collection:
Black Opal's New Skin Care And Beauty Line
1. Even True Nutritive Skin Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 151 of 7
2. Even True Tri-Complex Skintone Brightening Gel2 of 7
3. Even True Flawless Skin Liquid Makeup3 of 7
4. Even True Conceal And Brighten Under-Eye Concealer4 of 7
5. Color Spurge Eyeshadow Duo in Psychedelic Craze5 of 7
6. Color Splurge Patent Lips in Posh6 of 7
7. Boldacious Lengths Volumizing Mascara in Blackest Black7 of 7
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends