Burr!! That’s all I can say. It got cold quick, but here are some events to try and warm up your Sunday afternoon.
- INDIANA PACERS FANJAM AT BANKERS LIFE FIELDHOUSE The first 4,000 fans receive an Indiana Pacers acrylic schedule mug and hot dog, chips and Pepsi. There are give-aways along with autograph session and more going on now until 7pm
- MAGIC SHOW AND DINNER AT THE INDIANAPOLIS PROPYLAEUM A 3 course meal with a glass of wine followed by a great tour of the magic performed by local magicians. $50 plus gratuity; see www.thepropylaeum.org for more details
- BILL MAHER LIVE AT THE INDIANA UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM featuring live comedy performance by the TV host, actor, political commentator and the list goes on. Pricing varies see www.iuauditorium.com/events
- HALLOWEEN ZOOBOO AT THE INDIANAPOLIS ZOO “The Wonderful World of ZooBoo,” the zoo’s annual Halloween themed event with rides, obstacle courses, pumpkin bowling and lots more going to now until 7pm. Check out the website for more information at http://www.indyzoo.com/SitePages/SpecialEvents/ZooBoo.aspx
- FALL HARVEST FESITVAL AT WATERMANS FAMILY FARM IN INDIANAPOLIS Daily activities include hayrides, a corn maze, a straw mountain and more including a make-and-take scarecrow. See www.watermansfamilyfarm.com
- 40TH ANNUAL PUMPKIN HARVEST FESTIVAL AT STONYCREEK FARM IN HAMILTON COUNTY where you can visit the countrymarket, experience great food, hayrides, Pumpkin Train, haunted house and more. See www.stonycreekfarm.net for more information
- 14TH ANNUAL ANN KATZ FESTIVAL OF BOOKS AND ARTS 10 authors, two concerts, five films, yoga, food and a book sale highlight this years event. Going on now until Nov. 17th. HOurs and activities vary throughout the festival; see www.jccindy.org for more information