”[After Michael's death in 2009, Diana would phone the kids to see] if they needed advice or anything else,” said the source. “But last week, she wanted to meet with the children in person to make sure she heard all the right things. Things you can’t easily detect on the telephone, like body language.” Diana, 68, also made Paris, 14, promise to call her if she or her brothers ever need her help. According to the source, Diana left the warring Jackson family with the message ”mess with Michael’s kids, and you’re messing with her.”
- Mo’Nique Shows Off A Dramatic Weight Loss
- Celeb Hair: Solange Knowle’s 10 Best Afros [PHOTOS]
- Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches Girlfriend Sexing Son
- Jennifer Hudson‘s Fiancé Isn’t Happy About Her Weight Loss.
- Trailer for the Celebrity Filled ‘Baggage Claim’ Hits the Net (WATCH)
- Ratchet Report: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta' Star Fails Drug Test and Heads to Rehab
- COMMENTARY: Tiki Barber Dumped Pregnant Wife and Now Asks: Why Don’t People Like Me?
- Dr. Dre Under Fire For Donating $35 Million to USC Instead Of Black College(s)
- Indianapolis Settles Brandon Johnson's Police Brutality Lawsuit