1. First thing on this list of dating advice for women is you need to do before you go out looking for a date is to ask yourself what kind of man you’re really looking for. Finding the answer to that question means you won’t have to waste time dating men who just aren’t your type. You won’t have to waste time getting frustrated over dates that just don’t work out well because you’re just not attracted to your date when you could spend those precious moments trying to get to know someone you do find attractive.
2. Second piece of dating advice for women, if the man who approaches you and asks you out for a date is someone who bothers you and someone with whom you don’t feel comfortable, don’t go out with him. What’s the point of going out on a date with a man who makes you feel uncomfortable. Don’t worry about there not being any more men out there who will ask you. There will be. There’s no need to go through a horrible date with someone you don’t like.
3. Next on my list of dating advice for women is to learn to be yourself. When on a date don’t forget to just relax and be who you are. You will have a bigger chance of giving a good impression if you just be yourself instead of trying to pretend to be someone else. Besides, if things do work out in the end, you’ll spare yourself the trouble of having to keep pretending to be someone else. A good relationship is something that is based on truth and honesty. Pretending will just cause you more pain in the end.
4. A list of dating advice for women wouldn’t be complete without this next tip. When on a date, try to refrain from complaining about everything. Keep in mind that you’re there to get to know someone better and also to give a chance to let that someone see that there’s more to you. If all he ever hears are negative things coming out of your mouth then that’s not something that’s going to attract him.
5. Finally, a last point on this list of dating advice for women, use your judgment. Learn to decide between the right kind of guy and the wrong kind. When on a date also try to use your judgment to determine whether things are going down the right path or not.