Holcomb has made his career talking about the crazy things men and women will and won’t do for love. He’s so much into relationship advice that he calls himself the “ghetto Dr. Phil.” The Chicago native honed his comic ability with three standup specials as well as appearances on shows from “Comic View” “Def Comedy Jam” and in movies like “Dance Flick.” He’s currently providing the voice of Robert Tubbs on “The Cleveland Show” and doing standup around the country including The Addison Improv near Dallas, Texas this weekend.
Here’s Corey’s list of the Top 10 Things NOT to Do When Dating:
10. Don’t sleep with your mouth open on pillows you share with the person you’re dating. (Yuck.)
9. Don’t give the person you are dating a key to your place unless they pay the rent!
8. Don’t tell the person you’re dating you’ve been to prison unless they live near Martin Luther King Blvd. In any city. If they do, they’ll understand.
7. Don’t take your date’s kids to a Penn State Football Camp!
6. Don’t tell the person you’re dating that you are heavily into Scientology unless you want some space.
Click here for the rest of list!
(Source: Black America Web)