Grammy winning crooner Luther Vandross died at the JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. Vandross’ death came two years after the soul singer suffered a near-fatal stroke that had left him comatose for a few months. Vandross had been undergoing rehabilitation and physical therapy sessions to help him recover from his stroke. He was 54 years old.
- Mo’Nique Shows Off A Dramatic Weight Loss
- Celeb Hair: Solange Knowle’s 10 Best Afros [PHOTOS]
- Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches Girlfriend Sexing Son
- Jennifer Hudson‘s Fiancé Isn’t Happy About Her Weight Loss.
- Trailer for the Celebrity Filled ‘Baggage Claim’ Hits the Net (WATCH)
- Ratchet Report: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta' Star Fails Drug Test and Heads to Rehab
- COMMENTARY: Tiki Barber Dumped Pregnant Wife and Now Asks: Why Don’t People Like Me?
- Dr. Dre Under Fire For Donating $35 Million to USC Instead Of Black College(s)
- Indianapolis Settles Brandon Johnson's Police Brutality Lawsuit