Learn the signs of both healthy and unhealthy relationships. A healthy relationship should produce more joy than stress. The signs of a healthy relationship include taking interest in one another, participating with friends and loved ones, and feeling secure around each other. Signs are there to show you when you’re in an unhealthy relationship. Constant arguments, no time spent together, and not having respect for one another are all signs of an unhealthy relationship.
- Mo’Nique Shows Off A Dramatic Weight Loss
- Celeb Hair: Solange Knowle’s 10 Best Afros [PHOTOS]
- Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches Girlfriend Sexing Son
- Jennifer Hudson‘s Fiancé Isn’t Happy About Her Weight Loss.
- Trailer for the Celebrity Filled ‘Baggage Claim’ Hits the Net (WATCH)
- Ratchet Report: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta' Star Fails Drug Test and Heads to Rehab
- COMMENTARY: Tiki Barber Dumped Pregnant Wife and Now Asks: Why Don’t People Like Me?
- Dr. Dre Under Fire For Donating $35 Million to USC Instead Of Black College(s)
- Indianapolis Settles Brandon Johnson's Police Brutality Lawsuit