All men need socks, underwear and clothes but it’s nice to spoil your man with something he really wants. Black Friday is over but the largest day of online shopping is tomorrow – Cyber Monday. This is a great time to snag deals on things your man wants for Christmas.
1. Electronics – This is such an easy category to choose from because it includes smartphone, iPads, laptops, computers, etc. Men love gadgets. Get him something that aligns with his interests. Even think about getting him an accessory for his favorite gadgets such as a customized iPad case or smartphone cover.
2. Tools – Most men tend to be handy. Get him a new drill, wrench set or anything he doesn’t already have.
3. Tickets to a Sporting Event – Men love sports. Get him tickets to a game where his favorite team is playing.
4. Make Something – Instead of buying something, you can make him something thoughtful. Let’s face it. He really wants you! Make him a coupon book with different things from you – like a massage, dinner, etc. Get creative and include things to do in that bedroom.
5. Trip – Book a trip for the two of you to go somewhere to be alone. This can simply be a trip for the weekend to Chicago or a week in Mexico.
Getting your man a gift this holiday season isn’t difficult – go with your instincts and get him something he really wants and wouldn’t buy for himself.